Call Us: 512-387-3800
Address: 6836 Bee Cave Rd. Suite 112 Austin, TX 78746
Complete Care is proud to offer a transparent billing practice so our patients never have to fear surprise billing.
Austin Westlake Emergency Room
VIK Complete Care carries on the tradition of excellence that has helped so many patients throughout the state of Texas. Our staff is committed to excellence and are determined to provide the highest-quality 24-hr emergency room care. Our wait times are a fraction of what you will find in larger, crowded hospital ER’s. Our fast, accurate diagnosis of your needs through state-of-the-art equipment enables us to give you the treatment you need to feel your best.
24-hr Emergency Room Help
Medical emergencies come at the most inopportune times, but we at VIK Complete Care in the Austin Westlake area are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. We treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries and are ready to help.
Medical Director Dr. Matt Holden, MD
Dr. Holden is a board-certified emergency room physician with experience in both emergency medicine and urgent care. He joined the VIK Medical team in March of 2015 after moving from Lafayette, LA with his family.
Education and Training
- LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA- 1975
- Internship at University Medical Center, Lafayette, LA 1975-1976
- Residency at University Medical Center, Lafayette, LA 1976-1977
Experience and Associations
- Medical Director for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Healing Center at Lafayette General Medical Center
- Emergency physician at Lafayette General Medical Center
- Parish physician and medical director at Lafayette Parish Correctional Center
- Emergency Medicine at Lake Charles Memorial Center
- Director of Emergency Services- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, LSU School of Medicine and Director of EMS at University Medical Center
- Medical Director and staff physician of Emergency and Occupational Medicine at Park Place Medical Center, CA
- Emergency physician at Humana Hospital, Huntington Beach, CA
- Emergency physician at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Lafayette, LA
The Care You Need, All the Time
At VIK Complete Care, we can take care of your medical emergencies no matter the time of day or night. Our facility is always staffed with physicians and other professionals who have advanced training and a commitment to helping their patients. Turn to us first should an emergency ever strike – we have the expertise and experience to provide the care you need.
Designated Safe Baby Location
If you have a newborn that you’re unable to care for, you can bring your baby to a designated safe place with no questions asked. Under the Baby Moses Law, parents are allowed to surrender their babies younger than 60 days at a hospital, fire station, free standing emergency center, or EMS station. You can find this law in the Texas Family Code, Chapter 262, Sub-chapter D. Emergency Possession of Certain Abandoned Children.