- Lakeway UCLakeway ERWestlake ER
- Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi ERCorpus Christi ERPadre ER
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Azle Family PracticeAzle ERFort Worth ERFort Worth ERPantego ERSouthlake ER
- East Texas
- Tyler ERTyler UCTyler ER
- El Paso
- El Paso HospitalEl Paso EREl Paso ER
- San Antonio
- Pearl ERBrooks City Base ERLa Vernia ERSan Antonio ERSan Antonio ERSan Antonio ERSan Antonio ER
Complete Care recognizes the importance of ensuring that our website is accessible to those with disabilities.
This website endeavors to conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.and has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
Complete Care strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability. To that end we have recently reviewed our entire website to identify non-compliant elements or documents and to bring them into compliance. We are continuing this process to ensure that the site remains up-to-date regarding updated guidelines.
We are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Complete Emergency Care website, please contact ITSupport@Complete.Care.