Convenient, Exceptional, and Attentive Medical Care
Founded in 2009, Complete Care has grown into one of the most recognized and trusted medical care facilities in the industry. Even after expanding our services and opening new facilities in multiple states, we’ve never lost sight of the core philosophy that we were founded on: to provide the highest possible level of care to our patients, treating them like family in an environment that is friendly, considerate, knowledgeable, and convenient for all.
Starting off as an urgent care facility in San Antonio created by four emergency room physicians with more than 50 years of combined experience, Complete Care has expanded into emergency and urgent care in multiple cities and states, servicing families and individuals across the nation. No matter your needs, from minor ailments and routine checkups to emergency care for serious injuries, Complete Care has a facility ready to tend to you, all without the need for an appointment.
Care That’s There for You
The moment you step foot into one of our state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll feel the Complete Care difference. Patients are immediately welcomed and assessed upon entering in a comfortable environment, allowing us to understand your unique medical needs in a timely manner. Our team of experienced and personable staff quickly gets to work evaluating, explaining, and treating you thoroughly, guiding you through the process and ensuring you understand every facet of your condition. Finally, our front desk will walk you through our simplified billing process, offering full transparency and setting up payment in a way that is as fair as it is affordable.
Get In. Get Out. Get Back to Life.
Not only does Complete Care provide prompt, comprehensive, and compassionate care, but we do so in a way that doesn’t disrupt your life. With dozens of facilities spanning across Texas to Colorado, there is a location near you ready to provide aid, several with expanded hours including 24/7 emergency rooms. Our advanced technology (including EKGs, CT Scans, X-Rays, and more) ensures we can diagnose you fully, and our facilities are equipped with only the most experienced, specially trained, and compassionate doctors, nurses, and specialists. With a wide variety of medical facilities including emergency rooms, urgent care facilities, and family medicine, our caring and qualified staff can provide the highest quality care for virtually any medical need. From the flu to burns, chest pains to respiratory distress, broken bones to routine checkups, Complete Care is always there to deliver expert quality care in a friendly environment, no matter your needs.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable medical services for adults and children of all needs without interrupting your life. Complete Care is patient-centered, sympathetic, and always ready to provide you and your family with the exceptional and attentive care you deserve in a comfortable environment. Explore our facilities today and let us care for you.
Texas Senate Bill 425
Senate Bill 425, passed by the Texas Legislature during the 84th Regular Session, requires all FECs to post notice of the following:
- This is a Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facility
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital Emergency Room and may charge a facility fee
- This facility or physician providing medical care at this facility may not be a participating provider in your Health Benefit Plan provider network
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you
Texas House Bill 3276
- We are a participating provider with Multiplan and PHCS which provides in-network claims processing for hundreds of different insurance plans. If we are not in-network with your particular health plan, Federal law requires insurance companies to process your ER visit at the in-network benefit level.
- We are not yet recognized by Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare. If you would like to assist us in being able to accept these insurance plans, please contact your legislators.