Jeffrey Peebles, M.D.
Dr. Peebles is the medical director for the Complete Care emergency room in Southlake. He has made it his mission to deliver quality, advanced emergency care to Southlake residents in a timely, affordable manner. While patients going to a hospital-based ER may have to endure long Southlake emergency room wait times, Dr. Peebles and his team deliver the same emergency care found in a hospital ER in a fraction of the time. Whether you are a child or adult, our emergency team will provide the right care at the right time.
- 1987 – Undergraduate – Stephen F. Austin – Magna Cum Laude
- 1991 – Doctorate of Medicine – University of Texas at Houston
- 1992 – Internship – Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine
- 1995 – Emergency Medicine Residency – Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine
- 1995 – Emergency Medicine Chief Resident – Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine
- Board Certified American Board of Emergency Physicians
- American College of Emergency Medicine
- Texas College of Emergency Medicine